Freemasonry is one of the world’s oldest fraternal and charitable organisations which is based on the principles of kindness, honesty, fairness, tolerance and integrity
There are a number of ways you can find out more and decide if you would like to join us:
- If you do not already know a Freemason please complete the Join Us form and someone will be back to you shortly.
- You can come and meet us at regular events around Berkshire throughout the year.
- If you already know a Freemason, please talk to him. He is encouraged to be open about Freemasonry and his membership and will be delighted to explain about his Lodge and why he enjoys his Freemasonry so much.
- If you are at university, there is a special scheme to allow you to join a lodge in Berkshire that welcomes students and staff. Please contact us for more information.
- Please watch the video which explains what Freemasonry is all about and what it means to be a Freemason: