Cookham Manor Lodge was formed on the 29th January 1921 and originally held its meetings at the Athletic Hall, Berries Road Cookham.
It has had a number of homes over the years:
- 1920 Athletic Hall, Cookham, Berkshire, England
- 1935 Wesley Hall, Cookham, Berkshire, England
- 1954 Crown Hotel, Cookham, Berkshire, England
- 1961 Church Hall, Maidenhead Road, Cookham, Berkshire, England
- 1964 Masonic Hall, High Town Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
- 1982 Maidenhead Masonic Centre, Linden Hall, Kiln Green, Reading, Berkshire, England
- 1986 Berkshire Masonic Centre, Mole Road, Sindlesham, Berkshire, England
Now firmly based in the Home of Berkshire Freemasonry in Sindlesham it meets 4 times a year on the 2nd Thursday of March (installation) May, October and December.
A notable Founder of the Lodge was The Right Honourable The Lord Meston K.C.S.I who was the 1st Treasurer and a notable past member Major Edwin William Conquest Flavell DSO MC who was master in 1931.
It still keeps an association with Cookham where the Lodge hold rehearsals each Monday evening at 8pm at Cookham Dean Village hall between September and May.
Now looking toward our 100th anniversary in 2021 we are keen to attract both joining and New members and the Secretary, Tim Lee, will be pleased to talked to anyone who wishes to join.
Interested in more information then contact either via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 07769704315