7 Reading Road,
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
The lodge emblem shows a Beech Tree and was designed by the Art Master of Raneleigh School at the time of the lodge consecration. The lodge emblem contains the word “Berks” rather than “Berkshire”, and when the design was approved in December 1948, the use of the shortened word “Berks” was not approved, however, it has not been changed and is still in use to this day.
The lodge meetings used to be held at Church House, Rochdale Road, Bracknell. However, due to the expansion and rebuilding of Bracknell Town Centre, Church House was due to be demolished in 1971. The brethren of the lodge then voted to move the lodge meetings to the Wokingham Masonic Centre, where they continue to run.