- The last meeting was held on 10th July, with an attendance of 28 Light Blues. At the meeting, Simon Oliver from the Provincial Education Committee gave a presentation on the ‘various Orders and Degrees in Freemasonry’ and how they are structured. This was followed by a presentation on Royal Arch Masonry from Ken Benford. Both
- We will be holding a Committee meeting on Tuesday 1st October, which as always, will be open to all members.
- The next meeting of the Club is planned for Wednesday 23rd October 2013 at Sindlesham. At this meeting there will be a presentation entitled ‘Famous Freemasons’. This will be given by a Grand Officer from Middlesex (friend of Mike Warner). Following this, I would like to open up a discussion on Masonic experiences to date from everyone. The general purpose of this, is to give everyone the opportunity of sharing their experiences and also to voice what they really enjoy about Masonry and what is less enjoyable and could be changed for the better.
- A visit is being arranged to Provincial Grand Stewards Lodge in November.
- A coach trip is going to be organised to visit Grand Lodge for a guided tour later in the year.
- A local male voice choir concert has been organised for January 2014, this will be in the main Temple at Sindlesham.
- There will be 4 meetings of the Club planned for next year, with a committee meeting being held prior to each meeting.
For more information about the Berkshire Light Blues Club or any of our forthcoming
events please feel free to contact the club at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dave Edmonds, Secretary – Berkshire Light Blues Club